Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced the addition of 11 industry-leading information technology providers to its Fabric-Ready Partner Program. These new partners further extend the Fortinet Security Fabric across traditional, cloud, virtual and software-defined environments while simplifying multi-vendor security deployments for enterprises.
- New Fabric-Ready Program Partners include ADVA Optical Networking, Bradford Networks, Cyber Observer, CSPi, FireMon, ForeScout Technologies, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Azure, Ribbon Communications (formerly Sonus Networks) and SentinelOne.
- The Fabric-Ready Partner Program builds on Fortinet’s robust ecosystem of technology alliances by opening the functionality of the Fortinet Security Fabric to complementary solutions. Partners in this program validate technology integration with the Security Fabric, have committed to sharing roadmaps for consistent interoperability, and will benefit from joint go-to-market initiatives.
- To date, Fortinet has brought together 34 Fabric-Ready Program Partners, representing a cross-section of leading information technology providers to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end offerings ready for deployment, reducing the technical support burden and costs for enterprise customers.
Working Together to Solve Today’s IT Security Challenges
Enterprises today are adopting new technologies and cutting-edge infrastructure strategies to enable continued growth in today’s competitive digital economy. Most of these organizations have deployed networking and security solutions from multiple vendors, which can pose significant challenges for IT teams to integrate and efficiently operate multi-vendor solutions across heterogeneous environments.
The Fortinet Security Fabric enables customers to maximize their existing technology investments through the Fabric-Ready Partner Program. Working together, Fabric-Ready partner solutions can leverage Fortinet’s well-defined APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for deep integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric. This integration further extends Security Fabric capabilities across cloud, virtualized and software-defined environments and ensures seamless interoperation with partner solutions and services.
As part of the program, partners undergo solution validation with a commitment to ongoing interoperability. Additionally, Fabric-Ready partners will benefit from joint marketing and go-to-market initiatives with Fortinet. The following new technology partners have joined the Fabric-Ready Program across its various API integration points:
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure and Ribbon Communications.
- Endpoint, IoT (Threat Detection & Response): SentinelOne and ForeScout Technologies.
- Management: Bradford Networks, Cyber Observer, CSPi and FireMon.
- Virtualization, SDN, NFV: ADVA Optical Networking, Intel Corporation and Cloudify.
Fabric-Ready Partners Comment on the Security Fabric Ecosystem
“Communication service providers are driving toward network virtualization and the enablement of cloud-based services for their customers. However, with this transformation comes the need to increase focus on the security implications of these highly distributed environments. As an enablement platform for virtualization, ADVA leverages an ecosystem of partners to deliver industry-leading, best of breed solutions to our customers. This is why we are excited about becoming a Fabric-Ready Partner. With the integration of Fortinet’s advanced Security Fabric capabilities and ADVA’s dynamic network virtualization platform, we are now able to address the critical security requirements for our joint customers as the evolve their networks to become more cloud-native.”
– Michael Heffner, vice president of PLM, Ensemble at ADVA Optical Networking
“In an age where IoT and BYOD devices open the network to ever-increasing threats, becoming a Fabric-Ready Partner helps us provide customers with an integrated solution to manage unsecured devices and mitigate risks. Enhancing this partnership enables deeper integration between our two products, as well as simplifying management and growth, even as both solutions continuously evolve to counter security threats. This tight integration also increases the fidelity of alerts, improves the accuracy of event triage and enables our customers to build a stronger security posture, so they can face today’s security challenges with confidence.”
– Frank Andrus, chief technology officer at Bradford Networks
“Unfortunately, cyber breaches are on the rise and becoming more sophisticated every day, it’s not if – it’s when. CSPi’s nVoy products are integrated with the Fortinet Security Fabric to provide an automated breach detection solution that not only tells you when you have been breached, but identifies the actual critical that have been exposed. As a Fabric-Ready Partner, our joint customers can not only get ahead of breaches, but also obtain all the forensic detailed records necessary to meet the tightening notification requirements from data privacy regulations such as GDPR as well as those of 49 US states.”
– Gary Southwell, general manager at CSPi
“VNF on boarding is a big challenge for the industry. Cloudify took a path informed by engagement with ETSI/NFV, OASIS TOSCA and the ONAP project. Our goal was to show that VNF deployment can happen on existing infrastructure in a fraction of the time and risk. A big advantage Fortinet has—in addition to platform flexibility and superior support—is its wide selection of supported public and private cloud platforms. So does Cloudify, and together we can address a wide array of multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud scenarios—and going forward, edge-compute—on both brownfield and greenfield deployments.”
– Amir Levy, director of technical market development in the CTO office at Cloudify
“As CISOs and senior infosec managers deal with the ever-increasing complexity of their cybersecurity programs, we’re excited to partner with Fortinet to deliver comprehensive awareness and insights in a single pane of glass, ensuring that threats are not only being dealt with at the operational level, but that posture, maturity, and resiliency can be understood, managed, and advanced at the executive level. Partnering with Fortinet, we can provide out-of-the-box configuration and ensure that Cyber Observer is delivering its promise to our mutual clients of deploying within hours and providing real insights immediately.”
– Itzik Weinstein, chief executive officer of Cyber Observer
“The digital transformation is driving the adoption of new technologies that support and sustain continued growth. With this growth comes additional network complexity as well as a far larger attack surface, and it’s up to IT leaders to overcome these challenges and ensure that their networks are secure and compliant, without impeding business productivity. FireMon is very pleased to join Fortinet’s Fabric-Ready Partner Program. Working together with Fortinet, we can help make our joint customers more secure, more agile, more efficient, and more compliant, all the time.”
– Tim Woods, vice president, technology alliances at FireMon
“The rise of IoT, growth of the mobile workforce and adoption of the cloud are dramatically increasing the demands on enterprises as they transition to best compete in the digital economy. Working together with Fortinet as part of its Fabric-Ready Partner Program, we can help make our joint customers more secure, agile, and compliant as they adopt new technologies that support and sustain continued growth without impeding business productivity.”
– Pedro Abreu, senior vice president and chief strategy officer, ForeScout Technologies
“The digital transformation is driving the adoption of new technologies that support and sustain continued growth. Yet with this growth comes additional network complexity as well as a far larger attack surface, and it’s up to IT leaders to overcome these challenges and ensure that their networks are secure and compliant, without impeding business productivity. We are very pleased to be a member of Fortinet’s Fabric-Ready Partner Program. Working together with Fortinet, we can help make our joint customers more secure, more agile, and more compliant.”
– Kevin Riley, chief technology officer at Ribbon Communications
“SentinelOne is proud to be part of Fortinet’s Fabric-Ready Partner Program: Together, we combine the most visionary next-generation endpoint protection platform with Fortinet’s full-stack of security solutions, allowing customers to see more and protect more – inside and outside their networks – in an automated fashion. Next-generation endpoint and firewall, together, are the foundation of a secure digital transformation. We look forward to taking our integrated solutions to market globally.”
– Daniel Bernard, vice president of business development at SentinelOne
- Please visit Fortinet’s Partner homepage for more details about the Fortinet’s Fabric-Ready Partner program.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter and LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Join the conversation on the Fortinet blog.