Kingston, a world leader in memory storage products and technology solutions, is set to share its latest and upcoming products during Computex 2018. The demonstration highlights the capabilities of the fastest NVMe SSD, embedded and encrypted solutions, mobile lifestyle products, including the brand new Canvas series for SD and microSD cards.
From enterprise SSDs, encrypted USBs, consumer mobile products to embedded solutions, Kingston continues to offer customers rock-solid reliability, ultimate security and maximum performance. The demonstration shows Kingston’s commitment to offering the most complete family of storage solutions. The demonstration includes:
DCP1000 PCIe NVMe SSD: With four times the data rate of HD, Kingston’s PCIe NVMe solutions provide the end-to-end data acceleration required for modern media workflows as demonstrated on the Wall of Video with hundreds of individual, high-resolution videos.
Data Security: Kingston Encrypted Solutions
- Both Kingston and IronKey™ encrypted USB drives are designed to protect data and maintain a productive and efficient mobile workforce, and are key component of GDPR compliance.
- Kingston UV500 SDD protects sensitive data with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and support TCG Opal 2.0. It is available in three different form factors (2.5″, M.2 2280, mSATA) to accommodate any client system.
Embedded Solutions: Kingston’s embedded solutions include eMMC, eMCP, ePOP and DRAM components. The embedded solutions can be widely used for any other consuming electronic existed in people’s daily lives.
Mobile Lifestyle and The New Canvas Series of Flash Cards
- The all-new “Canvas” series SD and microSD memory cards allows users and creators to record precious moments and bring out the imagination. With the Canvas cards, people can paint with colorful memories and create their own masterpiece. It offers three different variations in bot SD and microSd cards: Select, Go, and React to suit consumers’ needs.
- DataTraveler Bolt Duo is designed specifically to free up space on Apple iPhone and iPad with limited memory. Users simply plug it in, download the Bolt app and then back up to their camera roll.
- Nucleum USB 3.1 Type-C – With Nucleum, users can connect up to 7 devices at once and keep your creativity flowing, Besides, it can power up your Apple MacBook while also connecting to a USB Flash drive and charging an iPhone. The compact size and built-in cable also make the Nucleum a perfect travel companions to take with on location
1 Apple, iPad, iPhone, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Kingston can be found on: