- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 Plus Technology
- All IR Digital 6+2-phase Power design
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- 2way CrossFire Support
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
- 8 USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- Display Port, HDMI, Dual-link DVI, D-sub ports for Triple-Monitor support
- High ESD Protection on GbE LAN and USB ports
- Onboard Debug LED and Quick Buttons
- New Heatsink design with heat-pipe for better cooling
|CPU||AMD A88X Chipset|
|Memory||4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560×1600
* Support for 2560×1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160
* The resolution of 4096×2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920×1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160
* The DisplayPort does not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slot||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
|Storage Interface||7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~6)
1 x eSATA connector on the back panel
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
|USB||4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)VIA® VL805 chip:
4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x APU fan header
3 x system fan headers
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x power button
1 x reset button
1 x Clear CMOS button
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x eSATA connector
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller||iTE I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||System voltage detection
APU/System temperature detection
APU/System fan speed detection
APU overheating warning
APU/System fan fail warning
APU/System fan speed control
|BIOS||2 x 64 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Operating System||Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
* If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE’s website.
Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0